If you’re a regular at 216 you’ll no doubt have noticed our penchant for healthy elixirs; there’s always an empty juice bottle in the recycling box or a Mason jar full of smoothie chilling in the fridge. As it’s Spring, the season of fresh starts, we decided to organize a studio-wide thee-day cleanse in partnership with Love Grace juices, so that our practitioners can join us in a ritual detox to shrug off the funk (not to mention the extra pounds) of winter. But why survive on nothing but pressed fruit and veg for three days? What are the health benefits of a juice cleanse? Read on to find out why you should get on board…
Health Benefits of a Juice Cleanse
1. A regulated, nourished digestive system: Give your stomach, liver and gut a chance to rest and heal.
2. Increased energy: After the inevitable first day adjustment period the plethora of nutrients flooding your system will provide sustained energy that your habitual morning cup of joe just can’t compete with.
3. Decreased physical ailments: Having nothing but organic juice eliminates allergens, chemicals and pesticides, so you may notice physical symptoms including migraines, rashes, aches and pains disappear.
4. Weight loss: Juice cleanses are low in calories but high in nutrients, so you’ll definitely complete your detox a few pounds lighter and feeling healthier overall.
5. Reduced cravings: After three days of nothing but healthy tonics your fiending for junk food will be greatly diminished. You’ll have laid a foundation for healthy habits that you’re more likely to maintain in the future.
6. Resilient immune system: Detoxing the body from chemical nasties and other stressors will allow your immune system to reboot. You may finally be able to kick the sniffle that’s been plaguing you for weeks.
If those benefits aren’t enough to convince you, our cleanse also includes:
- 6 cold-pressed, raw, organic Love Grace juices per day
- Kickoff Q&A session with the company founders
- Email support
- Nutritionist’s pre-detox meal plan and shopping list to ease you in
- Post-detox advice on intermittent fasting and continued healthy eating from a doctor of functional medicine
HURRY, SIGN UP TODAY! WE CLOSE REGISTRATION MONDAY APRIL 14!JOIN THE JUICE CLEANSE