It looks at lifestyle, diet, personal and family health history, physical and psychological attributes, seasons in the weather, age and the whole life to determine imbalances within us.
The beauty of ayurveda individualizes, digs deep, detoxifies, eliminates, rebalances, nourishes, rebuilds and rejuvenates all facets of our being. There is a deep connection with the outer elements in nature and the inner elements of our own very unique internal “nature” that creates each of us.
A change-of-season kitchari cleanse (kitchari means mixture, usually of two grains, easy to digest) is a preventative measure that supports the amazing chain of healing described above.
Think of summer.
For most of us, this is an energetic time of travel, longer days, later nights, more socializing, more time outside in the nature’s elements. This excess heat can often cause taxation on our liver, lymphatic system and therefore skin, mood and internal body temperature.
Where does this heat go?
And what happens when this heat is still taxing the body and the wind of fall picks up?
During a kitchari cleanse, in a very short period we stabilize our blood sugar, followed with restoring normal function of the intestinal villa and lymphatic system. We then support the flushing and decongesting the liver and gall bladder, that leads into a detox of the deep tissues and often fat cells.
Seasonal kitchari cleanses are not a one-stop shop or a quick fix.
We practice these cleanses as maintenance at least two times per year. Over time, they get easier and you because a more experienced “cleanser”. The end result is work towards a total reset of digestive strength.
Does this sound like you?
- You are ready to feel lighter, be more peaceful, get sick less and crave healthier foods.
- You can set aside a few days to eat a special cleansing diet.
- You are committed to prioritizing your health – at least for 4 days.
- You need a detox program that you can do while working.
Join us, with the support of the community and experienced ayurveda staff as we let go of summer and arrive rejuvenated for a wonderful fall season ahead!
What’s Included in Your Personalized Yoga 216 Kitchari Cleanse
- 30 min consult with Cynthia
- Cleanse Kitchari supplies, ghee + detoxifying herbal formulas
- Daily inspirational emails and access to Cynthia during the cleanse
- Custom Ayurveda body treatment or facial with Cynthia or Heidi
- Kick off event on October 7th, 7:30-8:30pm when you’ll pick up your supplies. Cynthia and Heidi will answer your questions about the process, side-effects and myriad benefits of this detox.
Ready to commit to your cleanse? Click here to purchase your package!
Sign up closes on September 21, so don’t delay!
Please check with your doctor before beginning any cleanse.