Yoga 216 specializes in one-to-one yoga sessions and yoga therapy
Our core team of talented, well-trained and creative teachers are available to work with you on a private basis and are happy to schedule individual sessions around your calendar.
Contact us with your requirements and goals and we will recommend a teacher / team of teachers perfectly suited to help you achieve them.
In the meantime feel free to take a look at our staff bios.
One 2 One: Private Yoga Lessons
These training sessions are ideal for those who:
- Prefer a greater level of guidance in their practice
- Would like to expand their knowledge in specific areas of an existing practice
- Have a minor injury.
- Have a busy schedule and want to set their own class times for convenience
- Have recently given birth and want a compassionate and effective practice catered to their postnatal body
Private Yoga – $150/hour or $695 for 5 pack
Yoga Therapy Sessions
These private, specialized sessions will be taught by Yoga 216 owner and trained yoga therapist Nicole Katz.
They are ideal for those who are recovering from an injury and / or restricted range of motion and:
- Have been cleared for exercise by their doctor but need more specialized guidance
- Are nervous about returning to group classes
- Have been recommended a more healing form of exercise to assist in their recovery
- Are easing themselves back into fitness but require extra support
Yoga Therapy – $200/1.5 hours or $850 for 5 pack